How does the student referral scheme work?
- Sign up for your school’s code using this form.
- You will receive a coupon code that you can pass on to your students. All students at your school will use the same code.
- Give your students a deadline to place their orders.
- When students place an order on the Extend Education website, they simply add the code to their shopping cart.
- A discount of 30% and free shipping will automatically be applied to the order.
- Parents can pay for the book with the discount and free shipping applied.
- All books will be shipped in one go to your school – together with a list of all students who have purchased.
What is the minimum number of books that needs to be ordered per school?
A minimum order of 15 books per school is required to be eligible for free shipping. If fewer than 15 books are ordered across all students using the code, then a shipping cost to your school will apply.
What happens if parents add their own shipping addresses when they order?
If parents put a shipping address in with their order, this will be overwritten with the school address. The books will only be shipped to a school address.
I need fewer than 15 copies for my school, will my students miss out?
No, not at all. Students will still be able to take advantage of the 30% discount code and free shipping offer. However, your school would not be eligible for free shipping and and a shipping charge will need to be paid by the school in order to get the books to you.
I want to purchase books directly for my students, can I still sign up for the referral scheme?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements and we’d be happy to help.