- Tips – helpful hints to guide you to the right answer
- Warnings – alerting you to things that can be easily misunderstood
- Answer Analysis – helping you to understand how marks are awarded
- Links – where you can make interdisciplinary links to other subjects, like theory of knowledge (TOK) or the extended essay
- Command Terms – explaining exactly what the question wants you to do
- Identifiers – so that you are clear which assessment objective you are tackling.
Please allow 1–2 days for your order to be processed for shipping. We make every effort to fulfil all orders as soon as possible.
For all books in the ReviseIB series, we aim to print and ship as close to your location as possible to reduce our environmental impact! Traditional printing usually requires large orders in anticipation of sales. Often, any books that go unsold are destroyed. This results in wasted paper, wasted energy, added greenhouse emissions, pulping, and landfill overflows. Instead, we produce our books in ultra-short runs or only when an order has been received. This print on demand model of book manufacturing reduces supply chain waste, greenhouse emissions, and conserves valuable natural resources.
- UK, US and Australia delivery aim: 1–3 business days tracked and signed.
- Europe delivery aim: 4–7 business days standard shipping (tracked and signed for orders over £50).
- Rest of world delivery aim: 6–10 business days standard shipping (tracked and signed for orders over £50).