Calling all PYP Agents!
For Grade 2/Year 3+ | 20 high-interest chapter books | Independent and guided reading
Inquiry-based and internationally focused books designed to capture the imagination of PYP children all over the world
The PYP Agents series is designed to support inquiring minds through the use of high-interest, short chapter books that:
- support the transdisciplinary themes and the formation of different approaches to learning skills
- help students to make connections between the books and their own experiences (text-to-self connections)
- build students’ decoding and visualization skills and text-to-text connections skills
- develop content knowledge and comprehension
- support self-directed learning and engagement
- help children to transition from picture books and levelled readers to longer texts.
Published with FREE teaching and student materials to be used at home or in the classroom.
What teachers say
Take a look inside one of the books!
Nat the Ant guides students through each book. She asks students questions and keeps them on the right path.
Each book contains a four-page surprise ant tunnel!
Free Teacher's Guide and mini-lessons for anyone to use
The PYP Agents books are accompanied by a free Teacher’s Guide and downloadable lesson plans in an editable format that you can personalise to your students’ needs. These include references to key concepts and Visible Thinking Routines to support thinking, teaching and learning.