How, Where, Who, Share! is an activity-based workbook created for PYP students. Suitable for use in class or at home, this child-friendly workbook helps students to understand how the transdisciplinary themes can be used to explore the world around them.
How, Where, Who, Share! features:
- transdisciplinary theme-specific activities with content appropriate for ages 7–8
- a variety of key concept questions and different approaches to learning activities
- write-in pages that form a permanent record of student understanding
- friendly bug characters to guide children and showcase different learner profile attributes
- content appropriate for in class or at home.
Engagement with the six transdisciplinary themes is at the heart of the IB Primary Years Programme. Through inquiry-based learning activities, this book sparks children’s imagination and leads them to ask deeper questions, guiding them to discover more.
Through engaging activities and reflection, children will develop the skills necessary to inquire into:
- Who we are
- Where we are in place and time
- How we express ourselves
- How the world works
- How we organize ourselves
- Sharing the planet.
Pre-orders will be charged at the time of ordering. You will then be sent your order as soon as it is published.