Much more interesting and more effective than relying on past papers. The perfect way to test if students are exam-ready before mocks and the real thing.
Written by experienced IB teachers and workshop leaders with an in-depth understanding of teaching and assessments for the IB design technology SL and HL courses!
With three full sets of exam-style practice papers for SL and HL students, this bestselling Revise IB book gives all the information students need for their IB Diploma Programme design technology SL and HL exams.
- Set A: Build confidence and familiarity… These papers include question-by-question support, strategies and markscheme hints to help students get to the right answer.
- Set B: Find out where there are gaps in revision… These papers have fewer helpful suggestions. Students should do these closer to the exam.
- Set C: The ultimate exam practice! These papers include no extra help – they are just like the real exam. The perfect set to check students are exam ready.
From some excellent and unique multiple-choice questions for Paper 1 to invaluable advice from the experts on how to tackle Paper 2 (plus some unseen case studies for HL students for Paper 3), this book is full of essential exam practice support for students revising for their design technology exams.
- understand what to expect from the design technology exam papers – with a breakdown of the format of Paper 1 (SL and HL), Paper 2 (SL and HL) and Paper 3 (HL only), the command terms and the assessment objectives.
- see example answers to Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3-style questions – with brand new, unseen sample answers to exam-style questions and answer analysis from the point of view of an examiner.
- test themselves – with three complete sets of exam-style design technology practice papers (the first set includes loads of additional tips, examiner commentary and support to guide students to achieve high marks; the second set has fewer helpful prompts; the last set has no additional help and is designed so students can have a go at it themselves!)
- check answers – with fully-worked solutions in the back of the book.
For all books in the ReviseIB series, we aim to print and ship as close to your location as possible to reduce our environmental impact! Traditional printing usually requires large orders in anticipation of sales. Often, any books that go unsold are destroyed. This results in wasted paper, wasted energy, added greenhouse emissions, pulping, and landfill overflows. Instead, we produce our books in ultra-short runs or only when an order has been received. This print on demand model of book manufacturing reduces supply chain waste, greenhouse emissions, and conserves valuable natural resources.
Printing can take up to 5 days before your order is then shipped.
- UK Standard
- Non-trackable delivery to most addresses in the U.K. by the next business day following dispatch.
- UK Premium
- Trackable delivery to most addresses in the U.K. by the next business day following dispatch.
- Europe Standard
- Delivery to most addresses in the EU within 4–7 business days. Service is DAP (Delivery at Place: Duties and Taxes are NOT included in the order).
- Europe Premium DAP
- Trackable delivery to most EU destinations within 2–7 business days. Service is DAP (Delivery at Place: Duties and Taxes are NOT included in the order).
- Europe Premium DDP
- Trackable delivery to most EU destinations within 2–7 business days. Service is DDP (Delivery Duties Paid: Duties and Taxes are included in the order).
United States of America
- US Basic
- Delivery to all 50 states in approximately 7–10 business days of shipment date. Shipments are not trackable.
- US Commercial Ground
- Delivery to most commercial addresses in the 48 contiguous states in the U.S. within 1–6 business days of shipment date. Shipments are trackable.
- Canada Ground
- Delivery to most addresses in the 10 provinces of Canada within 3–7 business days of shipment date. Shipments are trackable.
Rest of World
- Standard DAP
- Delivery to most destinations in 6–10 business days. Service is DAP (Delivery at Place: Duties and Taxes are NOT included in the order).
- Premium DAP
- Delivery to most destinations in 2–3 business days. Service is DAP (Delivery at Place: Duties and Taxes are NOT included in the order).