An online library of digital books that Primary Years Programme students can access from anywhere! Helping your students with at-home and in-class reading.
PYP Agents: Pathways
We are building a community of PYP Agents all over the world! Let Nat the Ant take you on a journey of wonder and discovery.
Pathways is a series of fun, nonfiction chapter books in which students are guided through their reading by the friendly Nat the Ant. This new and highly engaging series:
- supports the Enhanced PYP
- is suitable for children aged 7–8 (Year 3 / Grade 2)
- is published with 100+ free, downloadable teaching and learning materials
- full to bursting with inquiry questions, prompts and activities to encourage student engagement
- is a fully digital solution available for schools who are currently undertaking the huge task of online learning and remote teaching.
The books support transdisciplinary and inquiry-based learning so that teachers can integrate them easily into their units of inquiry.
Choose the ‘per student subscription’ option and select the number of students who need access (ideal for smaller schools), or the ‘whole school subscription’ option to get as many student accounts as you need.
Your students will have access to 50+ hours of reading, and all they need is a login and a wifi connection.
The digital library is entirely browser-based, so is compatible with all devices that run Chrome or Safari (though best on tablets or computers). Set-up is easy, and the portal is safe and student friendly.
The Enhanced PYP teaching and learning materials needed to support this series are free for everyone to download. Click the link below to download the first materials available for the series. We’ll carry on adding to these resources over the next few weeks! Sign up to our newsletter to get updates when new materials are added.