Occupational Studies Unit 67: Improving own learning and performance
Welcome to this interactive unit for Occupational Studies, Unit 67: Improving Own Learning and Performance. In this section, you will find out a bit more about how to navigate through the learning outcomes.
This unit can be used as a standalone course or as a contribution to the following qualifications:
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Exploring Occupational Studies for the Workplace (601/1086/7)
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Occupational Studies for the Workplace (601/1087/9)
- NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Occupational Studies for the Workplace (601/1088/0)
- NCFE Level 1 Diploma in Occupational Studies for the Workplace (601/1089/2)
Your learning outcomes and assessment criteria
Each learning outcome in this interactive unit is broken down into topics which cover the assessment criteria. Click on each of the learning outcomes below to find out more about the course.
- Be able to identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- 1.1 Identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- 1.2 Identify a long-term learning target
- 1.3 Give reasons for choice of learning target
- Know how to plan to reach learning targets
- 2.1 Produce an action plan of your needed steps
- 2.2 Identify the support or advice you might need
- 2.3 State sources of relevant advice/support
- 2.4 Comment on own progress
- Be able to review own performance
- 3.1 Identify areas for improvement
- 3.2 Revise long-term targets
Your assessment tasks
Throughout this interactive unit, there are several assessment tasks to complete. These have been designed to help you show your understanding of the assessment criteria. There are Learner Assessment Worksheets available to fill out for each learning outcome (LO). These can be downloaded at the beginning of each LO.
For each of the assessment criteria, there are also quick check quizzes for your own self-assessment. These interactive questions test your recall and understanding of the unit content throughout.